Small hiccups with frame rate across 2 computers.

Torm51

Question

I have been playing the game since release and all of my computers exceed the recommended requirements.  The current one I play on Has an I7-4820K. 16 Gigs of RAM, a GTX1080i and SSD.  This has happened to me on every single run.  The game starts off smooth as butter but as my save file gets bigger (I only have one its a ToI game) the game starts to hiccup a bit.  Weird part is it doesnt happen in combat.  Just when running around out of combat and when checking inventory etc.

Also this starts to happen when I get a bound soul weapon and bind it.  The BING sound of it being bound stays every time I exit the game it makes the sound.  It seems like maybe the file starts to bloat and get slow?  I dont know but this has happens across 2 different computers (my laptop and this rig whose card has been updated..it happened on my 770 and 1080).

Any help would be great.  I mean its not terrible totally playable but looking for a bit better performence.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

2 answers to this question

Well I did some research and tried this and the stuttering on menus etc is a lot better.  I had a lot in my inventory and moved it all to my stash.  Much less stuttering when opening menus and running out of combat etc 

Have gun will travel.