Missing rewards on steam version

8bagels

Question

so i have loved the game on iPad and was excited to see it pop up on steam. super disappointed that it is not Free to Play for a base version like we see on tablets especially since i have already purchased a lot of the content over on iPad. but that is besides the point. i purchased the Obsidian Edition however many of the listed rewards are not there. i wanted to see if this was a known issue before i got a refund and then repurchase the standard edition. dont want to pay for nothing. 

here is what the steam page says:

STANDARD EDITION AND OBSIDIAN EDITION CONTENTS

The Standard Edition of Pathfinder Adventure contains:

• Base Deck & 6 Additional Adventure Decks
  • 11 Iconic Characters
  • ~1000 original cards
  • Treasure Cards 1: 88 Uncommon and Rare Treasure cards.

The Obsidian Edition of Pathfinder Adventures contains:

• Base Deck & 6 Additional Adventure Decks
  • 11 Iconic Characters
  • ~1000 original cards
  • Treasure Cards 1: 88 Uncommon and Rare Treasure cards
  • Epic and Legendary Cards 1: 106 Epic and Legendary Treasure Cards
  • Gold, Runes, and Charms: 5000 Gold, 8 Runes, and 21 Charms
  • Pillars of Eternity Promotion Cards: 3 promotional ally cards: Eder, Pallegina, Goblin Golem of Obsidian
  • All Alts: 11 Alternate Equipment sets for the Iconic characters 
  • Legendary Items: 3 Legendary rarity cards
  • Goblin campaign Deck 1 with 2 New Goblin Characters.

and so far here is a list of what i am missing. i have only had a few minutes to poke around so i will only list things i can confirm is not available.

• Pillars of Eternity Promotion Cards: 2 promotional ally cards: Eder, Pallegina

i will have to look around later to see if i have those 3 legendary items as well as the 106 Epic and Legendary cards

12 answers to this question

so i have loved the game on iPad and was excited to see it pop up on steam. super disappointed that it is not Free to Play for a base version like we see on tablets especially since i have already purchased a lot of the content over on iPad. but that is besides the point. i purchased the Obsidian Edition however many of the listed rewards are not there. i wanted to see if this was a known issue before i got a refund and then repurchase the standard edition. dont want to pay for nothing.

and so far here is a list of what i am missing. i have only had a few minutes to poke around so i will only list things i can confirm is not available.

• Pillars of Eternity Promotion Cards: 2 promotional ally cards: Eder, Pallegina

i will have to look around later to see if i have those 3 legendary items as well as the 106 Epic and Legendary cards

Hey, 8bagels. Sorry that you didn't get everything you were supposed to. We have seen some errors granting folks licenses in PlayFab. I'll send this over to our support team to make sure you get everything you have purchased.

I appreciate the quick response. FWIW it wasn't until i came here to make this post that I learned about the Pathfinder Ambassador program (for which i definitely qualify) and seeing that I was missing a few things I decided to request a Steam refund and now wait for the Ambassador pieces to be put into place. I sure hope I didnt further mess things up. I wish you guys the best of luck during this launch.  

Same problem for my account Too.  I purchased the Obsidian Edition on Steam, but no one of the rewards are there. :/  

Hi Wayferer, please pm me your PFID and i'll sort you out :)

PM'd you about a similar issue. Hope you can help me out.

Let me know if you get it because I don't know if PMs are also restricted on my account. Long time player but mostly lurker, so I don't have the post requirements yet and everything has to be mod approved first =/

Same problem for my account Too.  I purchased the Obsidian Edition on Steam, but no one of the rewards are there. :/  

Having the same problems... played PF on mobile and just bought the Steam version a while ago. The most obvious change is the 10000 gold, which i saw one time and then playing the Steam version synced with my old gold from mobile.

Having the same problems... played PF on mobile and just bought the Steam version a while ago. The most obvious change is the 10000 gold, which i saw one time and then playing the Steam version synced with my old gold from mobile.

Same deal, please PM me your PFID

I stumbled on this thread to report the same issue where I wasn't receiving my Obsidian rewards. While doing so I found out that I believe the issue is that once you launch the game for the first time, you need to login to your asmodee account, then quit the game and steam then applied a patch for my game and upon relaunching and connecting, my rewards were on my account in the game. Not sure if that will fix it for anyone else but it did for me.