How do you intend to first play the game?

78 members have voted

1. 1. How do you intend to first play the game?

• Light side with lightside ending from KotOR
    • Light side with DS ending
    • Dark side with LS ending
    • Dark side with DS ending
    • Not sure
    • Could not give a [insert apropriate word]! Just glad a sequel is being made.

Darkside male. I will be scouring the galazy for Carth so I can finally gut him.

That brings up an interesting idea.

Say that you claim that Revan is a male,and the first game ending was DS..

Will you see Carth on Telos?

Will you see Carth on Telos?

Only if you have the chance to kill him! :angry:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Am I the only one suprised by how many people played LS?

I played LS for the LS ending, but I figured most players would go for reckless abandon, and force lightning.

No you're not the only one that finds that to be a bit odd. I guess this forum is just full of goody two shoes! I can see all of their damn halo's from here it's enough to make you sick! :p

Cheers!

I was kind of dissatisfied with the Dark Side in the first game. Far too thuggish for my tastes. I picked LS ending and following a LS game as a first game because if you picked a LS ending, all the KotOR I characters should be alive so you can find out what happens to them. Playing a LS game is usually the safest non-confrontational way to play a game for the first time.

I was kind of dissatisfied with the Dark Side in the first game. Far too thuggish for my tastes. I picked LS ending and following a LS game as a first game because if you picked a LS ending, all the KotOR I characters should be alive so you can find out what happens to them. Playing a LS game is usually the safest non-confrontational way to play a game for the first time.

Yes but obsidian may find ways to make the DS more seductive.

The first time I played KotOR I went light side with the light side ending. My second time through, dark side with dark side ending and I fell in love with the game all over again. The thuggish options were a chore and I'd like to see some improvements, but it was SO much more immersive going dark side at the end, though in a gut wrenching way, when your PC was actually being an evil SOB and not just a punk.

Even so, I'll definitely go dark as dark can get for my first run through KotOR II. I'll go light the second time, but I have a feeling the dark side will be much more... rewarding. :unsure:

I still don't see a reason why should I get this game. I am a non-Jedi Star Wars fan. What does the game have for me?

Aw, Visc. Not every game will have something for everyone. *hands you back your tail* There, there.

No one's twisting your arm to buy this game, though if you really want someone to, so that you have good reason to complain, I will. :unsure: