5.1 Legendary- Hound of Lamashtu

Faray

Question

Hello,

There is an issue with 5.1 on legendary. When I summon a Hound of Lamashtu for defeating a bane and have to do the Wisdom check; if it is failed, the game stops. I can then have antoehr char add a blessing and it lets me redo the check. Regardless of what happens then, if I beat the Hound, it summons another one, repeating this process until I fail a check against the Hound (or pass the stealth check)  I haven't had this issue until the latest patch. 

I started restarting the game and the scenario and the issue still comes up. 

10 answers to this question

Ok more info: It looks like for the initial wisdom check you can add the blessing to force the reroll, then remove the blessing. You'll reroll and regardless of what happens the encounter will continue. This doesn't however break the cycle of endless hounds

Here on my end, with picture:

Not able to see dice after stealth and wisdom roll (attaching a pic).

Only able if using blessing from other character - then it breaks the fault. Also, restarting the game does not break the bug. 

Just like People mentioned.

And - After defeating the hound, another stealth roll is demanded from me. Then another after winning that fight. and another. (to the 1d4 stealth haracter I have. You can see that I cannot pass this loop). 

Info:

Android 6.0.1, Galaxy Tab A

PFID 179BDA6FDFA706A5

In the picture - No dice available. 

IMG_20161222_220400.jpg

Ok more info: It looks like for the initial wisdom check you can add the blessing to force the reroll, then remove the blessing. You'll reroll and regardless of what happens the encounter will continue. This doesn't however break the cycle of endless hounds

I'm suffering the very same. Valeros is strong, but not enough...

Since it might be a while till there's a fix, a workaround the infinite wisdom roll bug - roll for the first attempt and then (assuming you failed), when you're prompted to roll again but no dice appear - play any card you can. Can be a blessing, any of the Aid cards, even Luckstone - anything will make the dice appear again. Cancel the card you played (unless for whatever the reason you want to play it) and roll the dice again - you then proceed into the combat check for the hound. Be careful! If you encounter or summon the Hound without having a card to play for the wisdom roll and have no way of passing a WIS10 check, you're screwed - forfeit the game.

If it was a summoned Hound (i.e. by the stealth check), you're stuck in the endless loop of stealth checks unless two things happen: you finally pass the stealth check (impossible on some characters because of the 1d4 Stealth dice) or fail the combat check (in which case you take damage - make sure you have an armour ready).

Source: was the last scenario I hadn't done on Heroic and Legendary. Didn't want to wait for a fix, ran Amiri + Lini combo, carefully playing around the bugs. Was fun though.

Edited by Nerevarine
  • Like 1