I'm a little lost on the game...

So after an hour of playing I finally get how to play. But i have some questions about the cards i have obtained.

Where do they go if i have extras from scenarios and must put them away?

I'm pretty sure i have extra gear i put away but i want to see them again. How do i access them and put them on my characters? At the manage deck screen the bottom is blank and i know i have a lot of cards unused.

What happens to banished cards? It seems I lose them forever and don't see them anymore. 

I have a question, my Punic friend:  if a card is specific to the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd AD, will it still pop up in later decks?  I have cards that don't make sense right now, but I can really use them later.  I'm thinking of when Ezren gets the bump for acid or things like that.  I've only made one atempt at AD4, so I don't know, but do these cards come back later.  I find personal that it's more important to concentrate on the low damage threshhold with guaranteed damage rather than potential where things are close.  In other words, 20-30 is better than 16-34.  Tell me where I'm wrong.  Please.

If a card is specific to the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd AD, will it still pop up in later decks?

Yes... and no.  But mostly yes.

Every card you have, up to (and including) the AD you're playing at, will be added to the game box ("the Vault") at the start of the scenario.  Just like in the physical version of the game, cards don't disappear after a session, they just get returned to the box and may be randomly chosen again at a later scenario.

However, at AD3 and AD5, certain cards start getting pulled from the game.  Cards with the Basic trait are less likely to be seen starting at AD3, and those with the Elite trait should start falling off at AD5.  That way, as you approach the end of the Adventure Path, weak boons and easy enemies are less likely to be encountered.  

For example: At AD4, approximately 80% of all Basic cards get removed from the vault before the game begins.  It makes things a little bit harder, but also really improves your odds of finding quality boons.

• Like 1

I find personal that it's more important to concentrate on the low damage threshhold with guaranteed damage rather than potential where things are close.  In other words, 20-30 is better than 16-34.  Tell me where I'm wrong.  Please.

This is a most correct observation for this game, though it's a matter of degrees, of course.

Consider choosing between Improved Aid (adds 1-8 to a check) and Improved Guidance (adds 3 to a check). Now, a flat 3 bonus is super-powerful in RotR, but on the other hand, if you prefer the Aid spell, you have only 25% to get lesser effect than Guidance and more than 50% chance to get a better effect than Guidance.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.