Progression Break on Into The Mountains

JohnduBois

Question

Most recent version of iOS and most recent patch on an iPad mini 4.

Playing Into the Mountains on Legendary Mode. After defeating a henchman, I get slapped with the 1d4 Necromancer damage for each character, and then (when I should get the option to close the location) I get a progression break - the screen goes back to the character whose turn it is with a blue arrow. Pressing the arrow does nothing, and trying to play a card or switch to a different character results in a dialog asking me to "Confirm this action?" with no way to confirm the action.

4 answers to this question

Pretty sure that I've seen this (not necessarily at that scenario, but the "confirm action" dialogue with a progression break sounds familiar).

Have you tried a VRT (Vault Round-Trip), or killing the App (if you can on iOS), or just exiting to the main menu and quitting the game? If none of these work, you may have to Forfeit :(

Pretty sure that I've seen this (not necessarily at that scenario, but the "confirm action" dialogue with a progression break sounds familiar).

Have you tried a VRT (Vault Round-Trip), or killing the App (if you can on iOS), or just exiting to the main menu and quitting the game? If none of these work, you may have to Forfeit :(

Yeah, I tried VRT, force quit, exit and quit, and even "exit, force quit, reboot device".

Worse, even after forfeiting, I've had four recurrences of the issue. I'm just giving up on Legendary Into the Mountains for now.

On Android, my method of last resort is to clear the data (not just the cache) from Google Play. I'm pretty sure that there no equivalent for iOS, though I haven't used an Apple device of any sort since I was using MS Office 5.2 on some high-falutin' high-tech power Mac thingy back in 19xx.

I was going to make another post on this but luckily this topic still exists. The bug still persists after the most recent update but it seems to be random. I tried it with a 6 character party and it got stuck. Did menu trips, restarted app, everything, i was forced to just forfeit. 

Then i did it with 4 character party and i was able to proceed to close the location. So right now i want to say it's a 50/50 shot, which is really not in our favor because if it doesn't proceed to next screen, we just wasted A LOT of our time.