Removing Blessing of the Gods from Blessing reward in Quest

RedPred

Question

5 answers to this question

Hmmm... That is how it works in the real tabletop game. Blessing of gods remains in the card pool to the end of the game unles you Somehow managed to banish some of them.

So not likely to happen.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1119347/adv-deck-3-how-many-blessing-gods-should-you-banis

And because digital game handles card culling differently, well who knows what will happen in this game. I supose that that card removing is one Main reason why ad4 is Late.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

I m simply talking about the Quest reward.

It's just logical: if you are above the blessing card limit u don't need (and you can't use because u r full)

if you are below the card limit, you don't need cause the game itself refills you.

So the game logic is broken and the reward is not valuable

For example:

"You did well so you are rewarded with a glass of water"

Anyway it's a reward every 10 levels of each character, so you could do it really more attractive

Edited by RedPred

And because digital game handles card curling differently, well who knows what will happen in this game. I supose that that card removing is one Main reason why ad4 is Late.

The mechanism to cull cards is already in place.  Its effects at AD3 are there, but fairly subtle.  

However, once you're playing AD4, expect about 80% of all Basic cards in the vault to get "shuffled out" before play.  Numbers are a little lower for quest mode, but should still be noticeable.