Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Bug] "You are not logged in"

Best Answer Klayan , 14 June 2016 - 01:30 PM

Having this exact same issue on a Galaxy Tab S. Just downloaded the game for the 1st time cause I bought the humble E3 bundle and I can;t seem to link it to my Google play games

Hey Klayan, welcome to the forums. Did you try all the options here on this thread? 

I thought I had, but doing them all at once a 2nd time just worked for me.. Cleared the cache on Play Games, and Pathfinder, Sync was enable but I manually synced google anyways cause it didn't work the 1st time when I just enabled it, and then launched it from google play and this time I got successfully logged in.. Yay. Will have to see if it keeps working, but for now at least my problem is solved. Did each thing separately and it didn;t work, but after manually syncing Google account it seemed to. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Mikazuki_no_kami

Mikazuki_no_kami

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
Yeah ! Clear the cache of GG Store and the game, launch with GG Games, activate syncro and click on the button link.... work !

Gwendel

Gwendel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 9 posts

Tried clearing cashes enabling manual sync of google numerous times, still stuck.

Yeah ! Clear the cache of GG Store and the game, launch with GG Games, activate syncro and click on the button link.... work !

How do you activate syncing after you launch the game? I get the option to chose account, but that's all. I think I may be missing something here?

Polarthief

Polarthief

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts

Having this exact same issue on a Galaxy Tab S. Just downloaded the game for the 1st time cause I bought the humble E3 bundle and I can;t seem to link it to my Google play games

Hey Klayan, welcome to the forums. Did you try all the options here on this thread? 

I thought I had, but doing them all at once a 2nd time just worked for me.. Cleared the cache on Play Games, and Pathfinder, Sync was enable but I manually synced google anyways cause it didn't work the 1st time when I just enabled it, and then launched it from google play and this time I got successfully logged in.. Yay. Will have to see if it keeps working, but for now at least my problem is solved. Did each thing separately and it didn;t work, but after manually syncing Google account it seemed to. 

Didn't work for me sadly :( Tried it twice, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users