[Bug] "You are not logged in"

Polarthief

Question

I recently downloaded the app, and while it's a tad buggy/laggy, it's still really fun and awesome!

That said though, to earn gold, you have to be "logged in", and while I've clicked on my google account 10,000 times, it refuses to keep me logged in. Every time I try, it simply doesn't work, and this problem has also happened to my friend as well.

Hey Polar, 

I'm not sure what else can be done, usually launching the Game from Play Games does the trick and making sure device sync is enabled, which you have done. When you tap on "Log in" from the top left, and choose your account, that doesn't work as well correct? Did removing your google account and readding it work? You can do that by going into device settings and accounts. 

Did removing your google account and readding it work? You can do that by going into device settings and accounts. 

Didn't try that yet, guess that's next. Reeeeeeeally hope that doesn't ruin other things on my phone >.<

Edit: Whelp, guess my phone just isn't meant to play this game :(

Edit: Aarik if you could answer me this though, is the data saved on my device or my account? I'd be totally fine with playing on my emulator for now if it means I can eventually play on a new device should I buy a new tablet or phone in the future.

Edited by Polarthief

It should be in the cloud, but that requires that you Are Locked in... You can tray to manually copy save folder and then copy it to your PC to emulator save folder.

I meant once I finally get a phone/tablet that runs it normally, I want to move my emulator save to the device. I had to restart anyways.

I have the same stupid problem :(

I reinstall, deleted, install on 4 other devices, but this piece of **** connexion system not work.I'm french and i have a french IP, i think it only work on US IP ? It's very stupid ig is that :/. The game is great but i can't play w/ this **** connecting system. YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT SYSTEM AND NOT ALWAYS USE THE GG PLAY ACCOUNT crap !

(Sorry, but i am very angry)

Well I live in Finland and both Apple and Android Connection does work in all platforms, so I don't think that it is country spesific problem.

Something else is hindering there. I have tried this in Galaxy tab 4, Galaxy s2, Android mini and iPad air 2.

Can it be tablet spesific? What tablet you have? Is someone else does not have problems with that tablet then it is not the problem but if other people who has same tablet Also have same tablet as you, it may be device related. Just to narrow down possibilities.

I agree that it did work better before that google play system was released in final product but maybe there Are some securitynreasons of using it instead of in game loggin mechanics.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Can it be tablet spesific?

The problem I have is on a Galaxy S4 (phone). It's definitely not specific to tablets.

I also don't know if this is the cause or not, but I did attempt to root my phone awhile back, though it never seemed to have fully worked. AT&T's software updates always fail every time they try to send me one, and rooted apps don't seem to work either. Could that be part of the problem? I've never had any issue with games before though.

Edited by Polarthief

I have the same stupid problem :(

I reinstall, deleted, install on 4 other devices, but this piece of **** connexion system not work.I'm french and i have a french IP, i think it only work on US IP ? It's very stupid ig is that :/. The game is great but i can't play w/ this **** connecting system. YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT SYSTEM AND NOT ALWAYS USE THE GG PLAY ACCOUNT crap !

(Sorry, but i am very angry)

Sorry about that Mikazuki, did you launch the game from Google Play Games or Game Center? 

Can it be tablet spesific?

The problem I have is on a Galaxy S4 (phone). It's definitely not specific to tablets.

I also don't know if this is the cause or not, but I did attempt to root my phone awhile back, though it never seemed to have fully worked. AT&T's software updates always fail every time they try to send me one, and rooted apps don't seem to work either. Could that be part of the problem? I've never had any issue with games before though.

Is there any way you can update your device? That might be the problem here. 

• Like 1

Tried clearing cashes enabling manual sync of google numerous times, still stuck.

Yeah ! Clear the cache of GG Store and the game, launch with GG Games, activate syncro and click on the button link.... work !

How do you activate syncing after you launch the game? I get the option to chose account, but that's all. I think I may be missing something here?

Having this exact same issue on a Galaxy Tab S. Just downloaded the game for the 1st time cause I bought the humble E3 bundle and I can;t seem to link it to my Google play games

Hey Klayan, welcome to the forums. Did you try all the options here on this thread? 

I thought I had, but doing them all at once a 2nd time just worked for me.. Cleared the cache on Play Games, and Pathfinder, Sync was enable but I manually synced google anyways cause it didn't work the 1st time when I just enabled it, and then launched it from google play and this time I got successfully logged in.. Yay. Will have to see if it keeps working, but for now at least my problem is solved. Did each thing separately and it didn;t work, but after manually syncing Google account it seemed to. 

Didn't work for me sadly :( Tried it twice, too.