Bug: Weird skill/card feat display

Namyra

Question

Looking at my character sheets during 3-1 Them Ogres Ain't Right on Heroic on iPad 4 (iOS 9.3.2), Kyra's skill and card feats showed a weird display bug. It looks like maybe part of Ezren's feats got stuck or something like that.

post-74783-0-81816700-1464449198_thumb.jpg

post-74783-0-43080100-1464449199_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

Mm-hmm, this was an issue even before the patch; I ran into it a couple of times.

There's a similar bug when you choose an ability after selecting a new role for your character, where a check mark will stay flashing on the character sheet even if the role you select doesn't have an ability in that particular slot. For example, you select Hand Size 8 on Lem's Charlatan role, then switch to his Virtuoso role, which has a maximum Hand Size of 7, and it'll leave a flashing tick where Hand Size 8 would have been.

Looking at my character sheets during 3-1 Them Ogres Ain't Right on Heroic on iPad 4 (iOS 9.3.2), Kyra's skill and card feats showed a weird display bug. It looks like maybe part of Ezren's feats got stuck or something like that.

attachicon.gifIMG_0208.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0209.jpg

I have seen this, too (also before 1.0.3). It just appears to be a display bug. It doesn't apply the bonus.