1 in 6 Fire damage when boss escapes breaks game

Kamikazi

Question

When I am doing legendary solo runs and have the ring of protection I have found a game breaking bug. If I run into the villain, defeat him, and he rolls a 1 causing damage due to a wildcard power the game freezes up. The 1 is rolled triggering the damage, he shuffles and runs away, then it returns to my character and when I select the rind of protection and it freezes. At that point I need to forfeit the game and retry. 

iPad if that matters.

3 answers to this question

I was doing Poison Pill solo legendary runs with Mersi. The only wildcard I remember was the 1 in 6 fire damage one. I think the other one was a -5 blessing or lose a blessing on boon failed attempt. Not sure about the second wildcard though. Beat the villian in the first location, rolled a 1 for fire damage, he ran, when it tried to apply the fire damage I threw up the ring of protection and then hitting the blue triangle did nothing.

It was no big deal, I just forfeit and made another attempt. Since it was the first location I was only out a minute or so.