How do you use the advanced class options?

When I'm in the examine character option under powers I see the little tree that branches off into two advanced classes for each character, but I'm not sure how you lock into them. Do you have to reach a certain progression point? For instance the rogue can be a thief or an acrobat. How do I set myself as a thief?

Sooner, much Sooner. They have allready tested ad3 but the bug hunting of these will take some time. I would Expect that we see ad3 sometimes durin the summer.

If we get update to this game in one month. And one more a month later. After that most propably Ad3 and maybe even ad4 that Also is "ready" even now. Making the game more stable is most inportant at this moment. It is not fun to level up your characters very high and start again because of basic bug that is known even at this moment.

After that one adventure per one month is quite possible, if there Are new bugs in the new adventures, then it will take somewhat longer.

The game engine is the key. When it is stable, there will be less dangerous bugs in the later adventures and the content creation can be accelerated considerably.

• Like 1

Sooner, much Sooner. They have allready tested ad3 but the bug hunting of these will take some time. I would Expect that we see ad3 sometimes durin the summer.

If we get update to this game in one month. And one more a month later. After that most propably Ad3 and maybe even ad4 that Also is "ready" even now. Making the game more stable is most inportant at this moment. It is not fun to level up your characters very high and start again because of basic bug that is known even at this moment.

After that one adventure per one month is quite possible, if there Are new bugs in the new adventures, then it will take somewhat longer.

The game engine is the key. When it is stable, there will be less dangerous bugs in the later adventures and the content creation can be accelerated considerably.

Good to know there is more stuff ready!

There is a lot of buggs right now, but even with them i'm having a lot of FUN.

But i agree with you that they should go away first, before we star thinking about other expansions

• Like 1