Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Login and link social gaming network buttons do nothing.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

PyroDwarf

PyroDwarf

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
When I click Play on the main screen, the "you are not logged in" warning pops up. Clicking on the login button on that window closes the window but does nothing else. Clicking on the "link social gaming network" button makes a clicking sound, but it doesn't do anything besides that.
  • Pixielea likes this

Sylvanta

Sylvanta

Obsidian Alumni

• Members
  • 151 posts

We're looking into this.

• Nubzthezombie likes this

Glenn42

Glenn42

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Same here. None of the login options seem to work.

PyroDwarf

PyroDwarf

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
I am using iOS 9.3.1 on an iPad mini 2.

Dracoprimus

Dracoprimus

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

I have a similar issue. Android version. Says I'm not logged in. Click on link social gaming network. Shows the alerts like it is connecting to my Google games account. But, still shows me as not logged in.

PyroDwarf

PyroDwarf

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
I was logged out of Game Center. I've logged back in and it seems to have fixed this issue.
  • Nasarius, StormbringerGT and Pixielea like this

Ninestyx

Ninestyx

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
Any other option apart from Game Center? I haven't been able to use it due to the iOS bug for a while.

Cainhu

Cainhu

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Steam:cain_hu
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I have a similar issue. Android version. Says I'm not logged in. Click on link social gaming network. Shows the alerts like it is connecting to my Google games account. But, still shows me as not logged in.

I have 100% the same issue.

eatmyjustice

eatmyjustice

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm having this problem too... I was already logged into game center and didn't see a way to logout/login to see if that did anything.

mortagon1978

mortagon1978

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I'm having the same problem.

bouquetoftruth

bouquetoftruth

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts

I have 100% the same issue.

200% same issue. Android 6.0.1.

bouquetoftruth

bouquetoftruth

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
I did some exploring and got it to work. I had to launch the game by first opening Google Play Games, signing in, then launching the game from within that interface (red triangular play button). You may have to search for it to add it to your games first.
  • PinkRose likes this

rdflint419

rdflint419

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I got passed the log in issue by turning sync account on (Still having issues with season pass)

mortagon1978

mortagon1978

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I've logged out and in on play store and tried syncing but it still doesn't work.

mortagon1978

mortagon1978

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I finally got it to work. First I reset google play store to factory settings then rebooted my device. Then I turned on syncing and logged out and in to the play store. After that I finally managed to log into the game.

Nubzthezombie

Nubzthezombie

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Nubz_The_Zombie
I am having this issue too.

Tatsuhoshi

Tatsuhoshi

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

So, what, exactly, was the point of giving players keys for your game through humble bundle when they can't log in to use/redeem them?

EvilShroom

EvilShroom

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Any updates on this?  I just decided to try download the game today, and first impression I get is that it does not work.

My ipad model number is MGTY2LL/A

I press "tutorial", and the message box comes up saying "WARNING You are currently offline!  If you would like to continue earning gold, please connect to the internet."  I click "login", and the message box goes away with no effect.

If it only works on certain versions of the ipad, perhaps a message to that effect would be more appropriate, but as it stands now, the game appears to be broken.

• Pixielea likes this

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2307 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Check first that you Are logged in game Center in iPad. I had the same message, because I was logged out From the game Center.

EvilShroom

EvilShroom

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Check first that you Are logged in game Center in iPad. I had the same message, because I was logged out From the game Center.

That did the trick. So it seems the problem is the misleading error message. It says I am offline, when in fact I am most certainly connected to the Internet. It should have said something like "You are not logged in to the Game Center application."

Thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users