Seadfast soul-bound to Paladin or Priest: weird/bugged condition to unlock 3rd level

Ineth

Question

When I bind Steadfast to a Paladin or Priest, and unlock the second level, it gives this weird condition for unlocking the third level:

xGMrkdS.png

What does "Kill 20 enemies with less than 0.4 Endurance" mean? That looks like a description error.

And whatever it is supposed to mean, it doesn't seem to be working either, because every kill I make seems to increases that counter, with no restrictions.

----

Note, in case it matters: I didn't find Steadfast normally, but rather gave it to my character for testing purposes using the cheat console:

giveitem px2_sword_steadfast 1

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

3 answers to this question

Does it mean that the enemies have to be below 40% Endurance when my character lands the killing blow, or that my character has to be below 40% Endurance when she makes the kill?

Because neither seems to be the case right now... I had my 100% Endurance Paladin go around and one-shot-murder 100% Endurance civilians in Copperlane with this sword to test it, and every kill increased that counter.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell