sanju

Question

Hello

i bought Pillars of Eternity on Apple store, 

it says that The White March 1 was included

launching the game there is a link to pay get the expansions

i paid but nothing behind

now i am level 12

and this is getting boring, i do not want to buy this game again, or to restart from beginning

Have i lost my time, or will the Apple Store provide some extensions one day? 

16 answers to this question

Moved to support/tech question section as the developers involced are more likely to spot it here...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I bought poe from the App Store as well, and it works fine. WM is a midgame expansion: you need to travel to your Stronghold and talk to the steward in order to access the additional storyline.

i know this, but WM1 is a dead link there

Hello Aarik

i am level 12 and i don't want to restart all the game by uninstalling it...anyways, the white march1 expansion pass is  a dead link on the apple store, it doesn't exist anymore. i have to delete it and buy one more time it from steam or got, and start it again, in order to play WM1 & WM2

i am very upset...

I thing that what Luzeryn meant to say was that, even if you reinstall the game, you won't need to restart anew, because all of you saved games will be kept (I can confirm this, having done so myself a couple of times already. No worries)

ok guys i agree with it, but the main trouble is that i can't find TWM1 and TWM2 on the mac apple store....will they provide it one day, or will i have to buy the game from steam?

does anyone have some clues?

Hey Sanju,

TWM1 is an ingame app purchased. If you have purchased that already, you just have to complete Never Far from the Queen in Act 2, you should get a letter from your Steward telling you to go to your Stronghold. And since you are level 12, you should get the letter right away once you get in game. Are you at the very end of the game inside the pit you dropped in? 

I'm not sure why Apple Support would send you to us if it is a purchasing issue. Thats definitely something on their end. Do you still have your email confirmation of purchasing TWM1? 

there is a misunderstanding guys: i wasn't able to purchase WM1 cos the extension pass is a dead link:

when i start the game i have a screen : play POE/ buy WM1/ quit. when i clic buy WM1 , i payed 14.99 with my CC, but nothing comes, this is a dead link.

on my option screen, when i start the game, i can see the icon TWM1 grey, and when i clic on it it says not installed.

anyway apple store payed me back for TWM1, they can do nothing, and they told me to see with the devs...

so i just have POE, and i am getting very frustrated

any solutions guys?

It really seems to be a problem on the app store's end, not Obsidian. How long ago did you try to buy TWMptI? Perhaps, as of late,they've been "busy" impementing the second part of the expansion, and had to cut the link for pt I (for reasons unknown to mortal men, evidently). But hey, at least they were honest and gave you your money back :)

Anyway, I'm quite positive you will be able to purchase both parts of the expansion as soon as pt II is released on the Store (which will happen way before Christmas, I hope).

Edited by Barbedbeat