Why do people watch/love "Let's play..." videos?

Heijoushin

I can't help you with the W3 LP. On a related note, you don't like blind LPs? I vastly prefer blind LPs, in fact I feel like replays LPs should be categorized differently because they're more like walkthroughs than LPs.

Edited by the_dog_days
  • Like 1

eh, to each his own. I'd imagine, that people watch blind LPs generally to see the LPer's first reaction. since I don't like LPers in general, and especially those that make comments as they play, there's no value for me in blind LPs. I watch LPs to skip on playing the game myself. watching a blind LP is counter-productive, since I'm better at games than the usual LPer

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I wouldn't watch PewiPie or whatever, there's some actually good informative LP's though, google Research Indicates LP of Trespasser for a great example. Might also watch it for games I'm not interested in actually playing (FPS) which nontheless have an interesting story or do something different.

• Like 1