The Great Patch 3.0 Trash Mob Removal

We know Patch 3.0 is supposed to remove enemy groups from certain high level areas. Specifically, the lower levels of the Endless Paths and some Act III areas.

But, is there a chance that enemies have been removed from other areas as well? I'm seeing some reports that they may have been. If you're replaying the game, share your impressions!

Edited by Infinitron

I played on PoTD, and the hostile Wizard with two Goldpact Knights on Magran's Fork didn't spawn. On the Caed Nua main hall, I believe there were less phantoms and more spectres, but I am not sure.

If the main hall has changed it hasn't changed much. I just played it and there were four phantoms and a bunch of shadows. They may have removed one straggler who liked to hang out by the throne if the fight took place near the entrance as it usually does.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

I played on PoTD, and the hostile Wizard with two Goldpact Knights on Magran's Fork didn't spawn. On the Caed Nua main hall, I believe there were less phantoms and more spectres, but I am not sure.

If the main hall has changed it hasn't changed much. I just played it and there were four phantoms and a bunch of shadows. They may have removed one straggler who liked to hang out by the throne if the fight took place near the entrance as it usually does.
Ops, I meant less shadows and more phantoms :/

But I think they may just have removed one or two shadows. Before 3.0 I only played on PoTD once.

Edited by DreamWayfarer

I noticed a serious flaw with the game today.  I entered Raedric's Hold and there were still enemies there and Raedric didn't just die of a heart attack when I declared my intent to fight him.  I also did not level for simply showing up.  Clearly story mode needs more work.

• Like 3