[v3.00.929 PX1-Steam] Sagani and her talent Agile Retreat

ignus

Question

This talent doesn't seem to work very well.

When she is first recruited, she has this talent at level 1. Leveling her up and taking a talent at level 2 overwrites it on the character sheet, making Agile Retreat dissapear.

If Sagani leaves and rejoins the team, she gets the talent again. It doesn't matter if she already has it, meaning that if she leaves and joins the team 5 times in a row, she will get 5 instances of this talent.

Retraining Sagani from level 1 replaces all her former talents with instances of Agile Retreat and gives her one more instance. For example, if Sagani has 6 talents and retrain, she will start out with 7 Agile Retreat talents at level 1. Some of them seem to be overwritten when leveling up and taking new talents but most of them stay.

Finally, is she even supposed to have this talent? It seems like something her wolf should have instead.

4 answers to this question

Sagani has now in the latest beta patch (3.00.957) retroactively gotten 2-4 Agile Retreat talents in all of my savegames in my current playthrough, started during the 3.0 beta.

None of my other older playthroughs seem to have been affected.

I just noticed that Sagani had this Talent, and although I have no experience with the bugs, I must ask - is she even supposed to have this Talent? It's not a standard Talent, and it also means that she's got a talent extra compared to anyone else. Was this intended to be applied to Itumaak?

It's relevant to know when it comes to the level of annoyance of this bug. If she just loses a Talent she's not supposed to have anyway, I really don't care, and I'm not going to be retraining her anyway. :p

Edit: Upon leveling her up to level 2, I did not lose Agile Retreat, when I took Resilient Companion, btw.

Edited by Luckmann

t50aJUd.jpg