Don't Make Shitty Games.

axelgreese

Yet it is still being played almost 2 years after its release. In fact, it's on line user base is growing since it is now reaching the 6000+ level which it never did before. Obviously, it's just the morons who are playing it huh? As for it not being the game everyone was hoping for well geez that's a surprise. Everyone, including myself, was expecting a perfect game (or the worst ever) so that ain't surprisng that it didn't live up to the maxed out hype. Still, NWN is doing just fine so i seriosuly doubt BIO or the purchasers of the game really feel millions were "wasted" since iether many enjoyed various BIO mods - NWN OC, SOU, HOU, or WW1 (with WW2 on its way most likely) or the multitude of user mods/PWs. Yeah, such a waste. Or not if you actually look at the facts.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The bottom line is that NWN isn't a fun game. It might sell well, but so did the Deer Hunter games.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

You mean it isn't fun for you. that's fine and dandy. Games are never made for everyone. NWN isn't for you. Boo hoo. That still doens't prove "millions were wasted". I don't care about the Deer hunter games but obviously others do so it wasn't a waste. Either are Diablo, the Sims, the ES series, etc., etc. I eithe rhated or didn't care about these games; but others obviosuly do so they obviously weren't a waste of millions. Perhaps, you should chuck your bias at the door when trying to state "facts".

Iolo, chances are that's what's gonna hapen and BIo will be surprised when i don't do that pay stuff. That's disgusting and I say no as I draw a line on the Internet geek Inc. Payment Plans. The cretaor of WW, however, has pretty much stated that is liekly to be the case. *puke* damn it. You ahd to remind of that garbage.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

NWN isn't fun.

Period.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

I think NWN sucks too. Played it for a few hours, chased around Waterdavian creatures for what seemed like an eternity, and then threw it in the trash.

Allah Akhbar!

The bottom line is that NWN isn't a fun game. It might sell well, but so did the Deer Hunter games.

Hey!! My father loves the Deerhunter games! He's a real hunter though, which might explain a lot. Especially how he stands that southern hillbilly banjo music that's played throughout every Deerhunter known to man.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I will never preach any of my gaming values upon anyone else here [however, I may preach Islam from time to time and if I do so I apologize in advance]. Like women, a good game depends upon the eye of the beholder.

Allah Akhbar!

I will never preach any of my gaming values upon anyone else here [however, I may preach Islam from time to time and if I do so I apologize in advance].  Like women, a good game depends upon the eye of the beholder.

Allah Akhbar!

Yes, games are like woman.... you never know what the hell you bought until you're over with it.

A lot of games are fun at the beginning, then it plainly suck, ie Morrowind.

w3rd.

For me NWN is average or rather bad in singgle player campaign. But it is still the biggest D&D game compare to TOEE. The problem is because the single player portion, only as afterthought to the whole game.

The multiplayer portion seem very successful, and the modding community still very active.