dg90807

Question

I've been playing PoE for a while now but constantly run into a problem where item icons sort of disappear (the item still exists but the icon is partially or completely missing.) I can move the item around in the inventory but unless I restart the game it remains missing. After restart, the problem starts up again after about 10-15 minutes.

Additionally, black/gray boxes will appear at random across multiple maps within the game. These boxes are not just on the map of the game but also appear in the game world. I can walk through them but it's like a large missing part of the landscape. I'm using an AMD R5 GPU with the latest drivers.

Am I alone in experiencing these issues? I've restarted the game multiple times to see if it is a corrupted saved game or something else but they keep cropping up.

Thanks

dg90807

1 answer to this question

Hello dg90807,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us! Could you please upload a screenshot of what you are experiencing? Are you playing through Steam? If so, please verify your game cache and see if that solves your issue. In your Steam library, right click Pillars of Eternity > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks a bunch!