You think YOU got issues in your country :biggrin:

BruceVC

I know you and people like Baro also supported anti-GG but for me I truly believed the Anita and Leigh story about women being victimized in the gaming industry and objectified in games ....

Baro? As in, Barothmuk? I don't recall him supporting anti-GG. I recall him sometimes noticing and commenting how dumb SJW's are. I think he was in the camp that everyone was dumb.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

The EU with their libertarian views 

The EU has libertarian views? On what?

Sorry I should have said liberal, I get those two confused sometimes.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Add a few things here and there and it's the perfect guide to BruceVC's posts. happy0203.gif

Bruce is too tolerant of the opinions of others to be an SJW. SJW's are basically relatively powerless Stalinists by another name.
  • Like 2

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Add a few things here and there and it's the perfect guide to BruceVC's posts. happy0203.gif

Bruce is too tolerant of the opinions of others to be an SJW. SJW's are basically relatively powerless Stalinists by another name.

True, Bruce is the root beer of social justice, but don't let that fool you. :biggrin:

• Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

True, Bruce is the root beer of social justice, but don't let that fool you. :biggrin:

:lol: That link about annoying things SJW say made me laugh

Yes there are an element of SJW on the Internet who do behave like that but I don't really associate with SJ on the Internet anhymore , I found it to be opportunistic and in many cases to be lacking in integrity...its like its more about lecturing people than substantive strategies to improve the life of minorities or people just needing support  

So I just support certain SJ campaigns in RL now :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela