Is there any information about the pricing for the app, and the IAP for it that will be available, or would the developers be willing to share such?  I'd be interested to know both the price of the base app, and what it would cost to unlock what you would have to complete the RotR set (so all additional adventure packs and the character add-on pack). 

I was thinking about this as I was considering last week's release of another app that was ill received given expansion pricing (among other things).

Will any in-app purchases be available to purchase with direct real world currency, or will we need to purchase some fake intermediate currency ("coins", "gems", whatever)?  If the latter, will you be able to purchase only what you need or will you need to purchase an excess that gets wasted?

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to the release.

Edited by Doc Mage

Is there any information about the pricing for the app, and order IAP for it available, or would the developers be willing to share such?  I'd be interested to know both the price of the base app, and what it would cost to unlock what you would have to complete the RotR set (so all additional adventure packs and the character add-on pack). 

I was thinking about this as I was considering last week's release of another app that was ill received given expansion pricing (among other things).

Will any in-app purchases be available to purchase with direct real world currency, or will we need to purchase some fake intermediate currency ("coins", "gems", whatever)?  If the latter, will you be able to purchase only what you need or will you need to purchase an excess that gets wasted?

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to the release.

I understand that board game adaptations probably cost more than standard apps, and I begrudgingly pay some, knowing why the cost is what it is.  But, "that other app" is out of their minds with their pricing. I can't imagine their sales are doing very well and I hope they rethink their strategy. And that other games are taking note.