Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Locked inside Durgans batteri? HELP!

Bug Issues!!! Durgans Batteri HELP Pillars of eternity POTD SOLO Priest BUG FUCKMyLife

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Anders Hertz

Anders Hertz

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hi, i need help to solve this problem. 

Im playng with my Priest, solo and in POTD. I have after many hours come to Durgans batteri, and i am now locked inside. 

I cleared the 1. floor and went to the second. Now i cant get out to buy camp rests, because of the door at the first floor apperently have closed itself after i went through it.

Is this a bug or? And can any help me? 

I have attached 3 pictures, so u can see for yourself what i meen.

Anybody  knows what to do?

Sorry for my bad english...  

I have no rests, and have no chance of survive to the final and 3 floor, where i know there is a entrence out, because im playng solo in POTD. And also, i dont have enough atlectics to get the 3 key to open the door to the final floor. So need to remake my skills setings also. 

All my save files are after i wnet down to the second floor, rookie mistake... 

Attached Files

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hello Anders,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please upload your save files and an output log via dropbox so I can take a look? Please refer to the link in my signature if you are having difficulty location those files.

Thanks a bunch.

Anders Hertz

Anders Hertz

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

Thanx, i will make it off course. 

Anders Hertz

Anders Hertz

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hi Aarik! 

Thank you for helping. Here are the links u need: 

https://www.dropbox....ut_log.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox....s.savegame?dl=0

Hope u can help! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug Issues!!!, Durgans Batteri, HELP, Pillars of eternity, POTD, SOLO, Priest, BUG, FUCKMyLife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users