Upcoming Games/Books/Movies you are looking forward to

Heijoushin

I would agree that the plot lines have stilted but Martin's prose and characterizations are still top notch.

Also, more Dunk and Egg.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

It also really doesn't help that he only writes on his old ass computer back at home, so all that time spent travelling in recent years really cut into his work time. There's a reason he cancelled his convention plans for the second half of 2015, I think otherwise people might have strangled him or pulled off a Kathy Bates - except with the idea of forcing him to actually write an ending rather than changing it.

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

I'm looking forward to the Bloodborne expansion. And the next Star Wars.

That's probably it for the year.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

*Shrugs* I'm not really into Martin's books (I have read them though). The last one was especially slow paced and tedious. It's a rare case of "TV series is better than books". 

For medieval fantasy warfare, I recommend the traitor-son cycle. Amazing series, and the 3rd book has just been released.

Also, if anyone is interested in manga/anime, the creators of Death Note (Takeshi Ohbata & Tsugumi Ohba) are starting a new series from December. It's called "Platinum End". Everything else they've written/drawn has been gold, so I'm looking forward to it(^^)

Edited by Heijoushin

Also, if anyone is interested in manga/anime, the creators of Death Note (Takeshi Ohbata & Tsugumi Ohba) are starting a new series from December. It's called "Platinum End". Everything else they've written/drawn has been gold, so I'm looking forward to it(^^)

Chapter one is already out.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Chapter one is already out.

Ah, so it is! Chapter 0. Very short though! I think it's more of a teaser;) 

Graham Han****'s Magicians of the Gods comes out here in the US this week. Whether, or not, you agree with his posits his books are always intriguing. This book is a sequel to his book Fingerprints of the Gods. Basically continuing on the premise of a lost chapter of human history prior to the Hitites, Sunerians, Babylonians, and Egyptians. However, taking new discoveries into consideration Gobekli Tepe, and others.

Not to be confused with Chariots of the Gods by Erik Don Vaniken and the ancient alien stuff.