Remove attributes

Hi everybody,

I have a question : It is possible de remove attributes since last patches ?

I read in an another french post that is possible but never see in game. Maybe only in the new extansion ?

If yes, is it possible on all characters (no-main character) ?

Thx

1527234074-capture-d-ecran-2018-05-25-a-

Are you asking if you can change your attributes when respeccing?  If so, then the answer is that you can change your main character's attributes and those of player-made hirelings but you cannot change them on the story companions you can pick up.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Are you asking if you can change your attributes when respeccing?  If so, then the answer is that you can change your main character's attributes and those of player-made hirelings but you cannot change them on the story companions you can pick up.

Ok great. But how ? I never see where i can do that ?

Edited by Ekkyo

In an inn - when you're in the UI, on the left you'll see an icon with 3 dice.  Click that.

In an inn - when you're in the UI, on the left you'll see an icon with 3 dice.  Click that.

I need a doctor. I look everywhere yesterday ... Thanks a lot everybody. 

I'm sorry but i did not found 3 dice anywhere ... Like i said on my first post, i think that is possible to respec all attributes with only last extansion. No ?

Edit : I'm +70 hours in. I do not want to restart the party. 

Edited by Ekkyo

No, the expansion should not be required. Are you sure you have the latest patch installed?

If you do, and you have the Steam version you should try to verify your cache integrity.

Could you provide us with a screen shot of when you are browsing the services of an inn?

No, the expansion should not be required. Are you sure you have the latest patch installed?

Yes, 2.1

Could you provide us with a screen shot of when you are browsing the services of an inn?

I'm not sure to understand ? => Anyone that inn?

Edit : ok for the screen shot

Do you have a screen shot of the 3 dices ? 

Edited by Ekkyo

They'll be one of the options down the left hand side, where you can switch between buying stuff, hiring people, and staying at the inn.

Edited by FlintlockJazz

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams