... leveled-scaled Thaos on PotD. Just look at those beastly defenses (He has a Deflection buff but eh) he has:

cN99SkWm.jpg

His statues also have similarly high defense stats... before he soul jumps into them ._.

I actually found him harder than the Alpine Dragon (Confuse and Dominate are just horrible), but how about everyone else? Whats your experience with him? ^^

Edited by Wolken3156

So about 120 of that deflection is his buff, about 50 of his saves is that same buff. Dampen Magic level 3 wizard spell (Level 5 Priest spelll gives +10 perception cast on Wizard before/have another Lore person use Scroll of Valor as well so +25 accuracy in all) removes all of his buffs putting him at about 30-40 Deflection, 80 Fort, 90 Will. Perfectly normal defenses, just spam Petrify/Paralze DO NOT LET HIM JUMP TO THE STATUE. Use a cipher with Fracture Volitions for Weakness debuff to lower fort and will by another 20.

Always open on Thaos with a summon item directly on top of him. I prefer the Widowlings from Hearthsong merchants. They have absurdly low defenses so Thaos will always target them. Gives you about 5-6 seconds to spam your spells and GG

This has just inspired me to make a video doing this. What capture software do people use these days?

Edited by Benedictous