I give up

I am not a Zombie

It toke me 8 months to fix my 1st acc for armored warfare, and used it for like one day and now today I get this-

You have been banned for the following reason:
Temporary ban measure to ascertain the legality of support-initiated unban.
Date the ban will be lifted: 09-04-2015, 04:00 AM

and 5 hours later / now I get this

You have been banned for the following reason:
Forum ban - permanent
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

is it even worth it to even try to bother trying to fix or unban my acc?

here is a history lesson my 1st acc stopt working in late jan this year so I made a new one 2 months later that was bannd and I got it unbannd but 2 weeks after it was unbannd it was bannd and on the last day of aug / last month I got my 1st acc to work and today its permabannd

I give up

Zombies go for me 1st 100% of the time X_X

Convert to some weird religion(or pull a Hubbard and make one up) and claim they're showing intolerance to you.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yeah, they don't just ban someone twice for no reason. As you describe, they checked why you were banned in the first place and realized that the ban was on solid ground after all. We got in touch with support last time, but if they triple check and decide your ban was warranted then you obviously did something much worse than making a second account. Contact support again if you want to contest it again, but I highly doubt you'll pull that off again. Thread closed.