Minor Disappearing Item Bug

smithti42

Question

Description:

Select items disappear if you travel back to Cilant Lis.  Items that I've notice disappearing are currently on the main character but they have also gone missing from the stash: Primary weapon (dagger), Minor Cloak of Protection, Gun "The Disappointer".  At least the cloak and gun disappear no matter where they are located....  Not sure about the dagger or any other items which I may not be noticing.   

So not a huge deal, since a simple work around is "don't go back to Cilant Lis", but I'm only just starting, so it might be a bigger deal than it currently seems.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

In general within Act 1:

1. Start game and play through until you reach the Guilded Veil.
  2. Travel back to Cilant Lis.

Steps from included save file is really just travel back to Cilant Lis.

output_log.txt

quicksave.zip

5 answers to this question

Hey smithti42,

I have written up the bug and added it to our database. 

Thanks and keep up the good work!

This just happened to me too, after the Cilant Lis bounty. Durance's Minor Cloak of Protection has disappeared, and oddly, has been replaced with a status effect icon called "Minor Cloak of Protection" conferring the same benefits, though I'm not sure if it actually works. I'm guessing it's the same cloak I actually found in Cilant Lis way back at the beginning of the game.

This really sucks.

Here's the savegame: http://www.filedropper.com/86c6fe26022149408bb744934e5373f416816139caednua