Companion Adventure Question

This is a hard question to answer without giving spoilers.   Pre-made companions can be found in certain locations.

two can be found in Gilded Vale, one on Megran's Fork, one at Caed Nua, one on the way to Defiance Bay, one in Defiance Bay, one on the way to Dyrford Village and one in Dyrford Village.

Adventurers you create yourself can be hired at inns.

Edited by Nakia

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

I think he's referring to quests.

Edér, Durance, Kana, Sagani, Pallegina all have quests that are given as soon ad you recruit them.

Hiravias and GM must be talked to of the players initiative.

Aloth's quest only starts when you reach Defiance Bay and complete Never Far From the Queen.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Oh?  Yes, I reread the OP and you are right.  I now retire from the discussion as I really have no idea how to answer that.  My addvice would be don't worry about it and just play the game.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

Or is he talking about stronghold random adventures?  They show up at random after so many 'turns' (which I think are based on completing actions (like quest objectives) so resting a lot won't trigger it).

If it's companion quests - see above, just play through the game and the companions will speak up if something becomes relevant.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Cheers for all the replies guys. I should of made myself clearer cause i was on about stronghold adventures.

Or is he talking about stronghold random adventures?  They show up at random after so many 'turns' (which I think are based on completing actions (like quest objectives) so resting a lot won't trigger it).

If it's companion quests - see above, just play through the game and the companions will speak up if something becomes relevant.

Ah i see, guess ill complete a few quests and see if any show up

^It's a bit random

Sometimes I'll have a flood of adventures (usually later in the game when you're more likely to have 3 or 4 people back at the stronghold)

but sometimes I'll just get 'special visitor' or 'attack imminent'

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: