First @mods: Where is the modding section?
Pillars of Eternity Quest editor
Its here: https://xaratas.github.io/
Version 0.1: Works in FF 38 , *edit* does work in Chrome 43 but draws the lines wrong , *edit 2* tested IE 11 its totally not working
What can version 0.1 do?
* Load .quest and .conversation files and display parts (conditions, scripts) of them (other parts are not implemented)
* Make the Structure in the xml files visible by drawing interconnections between the nodes.
* Edit Comments and IDs (just to test the edit features of polymer, the underlying library)
* Connect nodes via drag and drop
* Reprint modified XML to the browser console (only the implemented parts, its currently not useable ingame)
As this forum limits the time one can edit posts watch the end of the thread for updates.
Suggestions, improvements, coding help: Be invited by posting here or fork https://github.com/X...ty-Quest-Editor
Documentation of the PoE quest system: http://pillarsofeter...dia.com/Modding
Misses the documentation of useable function calls, help therefor is appreciated. Easiest way to obtain the functions is IL Spy, see the PoE Modding Framework setup guide.
Edited by Xaratas, 01 June 2015 - 01:14 PM.