I searched around the underground ruins and found a locked door. When I unlocked it I found myself in Tygril's shop and he started attacking me for breaking in. I had to kill him, and take a deceptive reputation : /  

Kind of sucks because it didn't seem like I had much choice, but I guess it makes sense from a story perspective.

Unfortunate, I always meet the man and confront him for lying to me about the young noblewoman  being captured by the ogre. He then attacks me and I walk over his corpse to get through to the ruins. I prefer this method of entry over using the entrance in Dyrford Crossing under the broken statue, because I can rest up at the Inn before descending. 

Unfortunate, I always meet the man and confront him for lying to me about the young noblewoman  being captured by the ogre. He then attacks me and I walk over his corpse to get through to the ruins. I prefer this method of entry over using the entrance in Dyrford Crossing under the broken statue, because I can rest up at the Inn before descending. 

This time round I plan on not confronting him and leaving him be. The city would loose one of it's main tourist attractions with his stinkhole gone.

• Like 1