I haven't got around to backing this yet and am not sure I will.

"Take your child murderin' god and shove his him up his own ass."-Volorun

"...the vote of a black redhead disabled homosexual transsexual Jew should probably be worth the same as at least a hundred white heterosexual Christians."-Rostere

"i can think of many women i would gladly sleep with, but not a single one that i would want as a girlfriend/wife... neither real nor fictional."-teknoman2

"I'm all for killing dogs in film." - algroth

"Iselmyr is the one who did GOMAD... Aloth is lactose intolerant" -ShadySands

Kickstarter's over, and no Avellone or McComb. :(

I didn't notice any celebrity endorsements this time around, which might have had something to do with it... At least it's getting made, though.

1aw3tiY.png

Kickstarter's over, and no Avellone or McComb. sad.png

I didn't notice any celebrity endorsements this time around, which might have had something to do with it... At least it's getting made, though.

They keep it open via PayPal, long after the Kickstarter ends. (We don't know just yet.)

Yeah, TToN finished the remaining stretch goals after the Kickstarter as well, maybe we'll get another one through PayPal. Still doubting that it'll reach the MCA goal. ;)

It just never got that big final day push that most Kickstarters get.  I mean, it did better the final day that the previous couple weeks, but only marginally so.  I think it was pretty bad timing with E3 grabbing everybody's eyeballs and ears smack dab in the middle of this campaign, plus Yooka Laylee, Bloodstained, and Shenmue 3 ravaging a lot of people's wallets.  Plus, The Bard's Tale might just be too old for a lot of the people to get that same nostalgia rush they got from Torment, and there is the matter of the recent-ish Bard's Tale comedy game being the first thing people think of when the words Bard's Tale are mentioned, and, while I kinda liked the game myself, a lot of people didn't think too highly of it.  Still, they got a million and a half, plus InXile can kick in profit money from Wasteland 2 and, hopefully, TToN too, assuming it sells well.  I'd like to think we'll still get a meaty game, thy'll just cut back on some bells and whistles; maybe have less voice acting and cutscenes.

I got a mail that my $125 pledge went through. Funny thing is, I have no idea what that bought me. Guess I'm in for a surprise in a few.. years. Oh crap.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!