Issue/Bug: Hiravias stuck at half endurance

maseren

Question

Hi There,

Has anyone experienced this with the new patch? Basically, Hiravias is stuck at half endurance, no matter what I do. I kicked him out of group, recruited him again, rested, cheat rested, healed him, no fix. Any advise? 

Hey maseren,

Can you send me over your save file?

Thanks

had the same problem. all characters but hiravias retrieve its full endurance after resting.

link to the 1.05 save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyhiw67zx2dtvo2/b631670a494d42a9857ae0c2f790f42e%2018018295%20LleaRhemen.savegame?dl=0

link to the last 1.04 save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxwesfkmys9jtau/b631670a494d42a9857ae0c2f790f42e%2017026903%20ElmsReach.savegame?dl=0

also, some pictures:

neOotm1.jpg?1

UGQfQhf.jpg?1

Hey guys,

Do any of you know if you were using a Endurance increasing items? Was this always after Hiravias was maimed or was it directly after patching?

I was. hiravias had the ring of wonder before and after the update, i tried striping him and nothing happened; moving him at the stronghold neither solve the problem.

I cant say for sure but i remember hiravias having the same 111 life and not being tired or maimed, the patch just made me realize the endurance difference because of the grey bar.

Hey Aliasse,

Can I get your save? It looks like you have it the worst. Seems like something is stacking on Hiravias, I might just be able to figure it out with yours.

Encountered this issue with Sagani.  There are no any endurance items. Just joined my party.

Save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/knd3pacrj85ndfq/a8cc140a4f47437a830c928a63ac2ca5%2010470209%20.savegame?dl=0

Yes Sagani has the same issue.

Here my screen:

28stvcx.jpg

They are completely naked without item.

Encountered this issue with Sagani.  There are no any endurance items. Just joined my party.

Save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/knd3pacrj85ndfq/a8cc140a4f47437a830c928a63ac2ca5%2010470209%20.savegame?dl=0

Yes Sagani has the same issue.

Here my screen:

28stvcx.jpg

They are completely naked without item.

Question:

Is this a pre 1.05 save converted to 1.05?

This could be a conversion issue.

Edited by Oderisson

So.... I cannot figure this out guys. Any other information? Any info that can lead to steps for this issue would just be the best. I'm pretty sure it has to do with fatigue, based on how much endurance is missing from your guy's characters. I've been trying, just, so many variations of gaining fatigue and save/load. It just isn't happening.  

So.... I cannot figure this out guys. Any other information? Any info that can lead to steps for this issue would just be the best. I'm pretty sure it has to do with fatigue, based on how much endurance is missing from your guy's characters. I've been trying, just, so many variations of gaining fatigue and save/load. It just isn't happening.  

as i said before -and i am not sure -i think remembering Hiravias having 111 points of endurance prior the patch and never find it was wrong until now, really never check the max endurance but i do remember giving him buff and items of endurance because he used to be knocked out, a lot... by the time i took the screen he was at 114 but it was just a resting buff, he is again at 111 at lvl 9. i cant go back to 1.04 to tell you if it is true for sure but if it is, then the problem maybe something besides the new patch. in my saves he is still affected by normal fatigue and lost endurance in the same percentage he could do it as if he was 111 but get restored to 111 after resting.

Edited by david7852

has someone tried the save editing tool? the cheat engine? see if something can be found at hiravias pointer? i just check increasing his endurance to gods levels and it just get the same percentage of endurance lost.

• Like 1

So i loaded save previous my 1st step in woodend plains and try to reproduce bug with no luck whatsoever. Sagani always has full endurance. I maybe try a little more but... i have idea that something wrong going in that exact location that causes this bug to some people. That said i have saves that 100% reproduce this issue. One thing i saw that in the south of the map there is pack of pwgras and 1 of this pwgras seems patroling area. So if you wait for convinient moment then she go to far north from pack you can attack this pwgra with no fear to disturb rest of the beasts. Well in that particular moment pwgra will start cast spells not on your party but on Sagani which stays little farther to the north. Maybe that is connected. Because i remember i accidently killed that pwgra with not drawing its freinds attention when i get that endurance issue.

Useful note: If you not far in your playthrough with bugged companion better to load last save where you not visited companions start location. And make another try. Well if save itself not too early or it will be headache. Not to mention people who choose Trial of Iron mode...

Edited by Chessbrain

Sorry for my bad English.

Тоже столкнулся с таким багом. Выносливость снижена на 50 % и портрет серый. Причем присоеденил спутника после убийства всех врагов на локации.

(Also encountered this bug. Stamina reduced by 50 % and grey portrait. Took the druid after killing all the enemies on the location)

Unfortunately not only Hiravias is affected by this bug. Durance endurances and health stuck both at 16 points! :(

Sorry, it wasn't a bug. Everything got restored after resting.

Edited by Jansen

Useful note: If you not far in your playthrough with bugged companion better to load last save where you not visited companions start location. And make another try. Well if save itself not too early or it will be headache. Not to mention people who choose Trial of Iron mode...

Was having the same issue as everyone else, but this worked for me. I reloaded a save from when I entered Stormwall Gorge before talking to Hiravias, then exited and went to Dyrford, came back again to recruit him and his endurance was fine.