Issue/Bug: Hiravias stuck at half endurance

maseren

Question

Hi There,

Has anyone experienced this with the new patch? Basically, Hiravias is stuck at half endurance, no matter what I do. I kicked him out of group, recruited him again, rested, cheat rested, healed him, no fix. Any advise? 

To keep this topic going I'm simply posting that I too have this issue.  I noticed it immediately after I uploaded the 1.05 patch.  Now, was the issue there before and due to the "endurance graying" of his icon once 1.05 was uploaded I finally noticed it?  Not sure.  Just wanted to add another post to the fact this is a legit issue.

To keep this topic going I'm simply posting that I too have this issue.  I noticed it immediately after I uploaded the 1.05 patch.  Now, was the issue there before and due to the "endurance graying" of his icon once 1.05 was uploaded I finally noticed it?  Not sure.  Just wanted to add another post to the fact this is a legit issue.

i wonder the same. i do believe it was bugged before 1.05. at least for me.

Sorry to bump, but after Kana, the same just happened to sagani, she just entered the party.

Max endurance is 92/102 and won't raise.

Is there a cheat to give her the right endurance somehow, please?

Here is another savegame, just ask her to enter the party:

http://wpage.unina.it/aorefice/sharevari/8eb253fd-5b5c-4eed-b778-5d11947927ce quicksave.savegame

Edited by kokoko3k

Hi, I just came accross this bug. 

I am playing 1.05 but started with 1.03. This may be a hint to the bug:

I had talked to Hiravias before but preferred to not add him to the group because I dindn't want him to be low level and sit at the stronghold.

I just unlocked Hiravias. I am almost sure he was like this from the start. I noticed it in his stats when equipping him with weapons and armor and stuff which was immediately after recruiting him. I assumed he was damaged, (although his health was maxed) so it was strange.

After going to Elmshore, travelling 12 hours, he was critically fatigued, and I rested. It didn't change his endurance.

Here are my saves after getting him, the autosave was prior to rest:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7vuszjl9g144b5r/AAA0xSg50mvqr3tn87FjLcEaa?dl=0

If any help, Ithe latest save before recruiting, so you can try. Hope it helps.

I encountered the same bug in 1.05 with Sagani. I started playing on 1.05, but updated to 1.06 yesterday. The bug is still present. My case is similar to poncho's with Hiravias. I, too, talked with her but did not add her to the party during the first dialogue. I went on to explore the area and even visited different location. Only then did I return and made my mind about taking her with me.

I uploaded a saved game just after recruiting her, before leveling. She was in this state from the beginning. You can download it here. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29728588/SaganiEnduranceBug.zip

And here's my original bug report from before I knew about this discussion. http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/80052-105-sagani-not-recovering-full-endurance/

Edited by Davenv

I don't know when and why but my Sagani finally regained full Endurance. It might have been after resting in a "Noble's Stay" room in Brackenbury's "The Charred Barrel" inn, but I'm not sure. What's more, when I load the saved game I uploaded in my last post here Sagani's at full Endurance! That's interesting and might suggest that the issue isn't related to the save game files.

The problem seems to have vanished. For now at least.