Dear Obsidian and dear obsidian fanboys

Stop making excuses just deliver what you promised. A best CRPG . 

Take your heads out of your asses , PoE is your creation and you should feel ashamed to release it in such state . At very least your product defines you as a company and a definition that comes to mind now is :

GARBAGE . 

Don't feed him! everyone!

• Like 2

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

You missed a best CRPG that was promised to you . 

When was anyone promised "a best CRPG"?

I can't help it.:(

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Take your heads out of your asses , PoE is your creation and you should feel ashamed to release it in such state . At very least your product defines you as a company and a definition that comes to mind now is :

GARBAGE . 

What?  Did I miss something?

There's gonna be people that love the game, those that like most of it or only some of it, and then there's people like OP that absolutely hate it for whatever reason.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion i guess, but you know what they say - "Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks"

I get it, you don't like the game. Personally, i do. it's not the crpg to end all crpg's, but a good game in it's own right. 

Edited by Xosmi

xosmi.gif

No self respect in you little fanboys 

to be defending this , when you are the ones that got burned for Kickstarting best CRPG ever to be that turned out to be candy made of **** in a shiny paper 

Is not about liking the game or not : When i play PoE i see how good of the game it could have been if developers cared after they got the $$$ . At some points i almost forget flaws and really enjoy it but there are just too many problems to call this a good game at the moment , and NO i dont want 10 patches + 2 expansions to get a good game , this shouldnt be the case . 

Edited by Exoduss

GARBAGE . 

Stop rambling, what are you complaining about? Not everyone that likes this game is a "fanboy" of Obsidian. Anyway, they certainly never promised "A best CRPG" or "the best CRPG" if you meant the latter. They promised a game inspired by the IE games, they delivered on that promise, so calm down and stop spreading drivel.

Upon further review, I have been notified by a troll authority that you are not to be fed, Exoduss. Feel free to carry on with your lunacy unimpeded.

• Like 2

"Forsooth, methinks you are no ordinary talking chicken!"

-Protagonist, Baldur's Gate

No self respect in you little fanboys 

to be defending this , when you are the ones that got burned for Kickstarting best CRPG ever to be that turned out to be candy made of **** in a shiny paper 

People are free to enjoy what they like, no matter what your opinion on the matter is.

Your apparent hate for everything that is obsidian/PoE isnt going to change the fact that i quite like playing it. Do i think they could have improved on some things ? Sure.

Be that as it may, i think that overall they did a good job of delivering a game that's fun to play, even with it's flaws.

I guess there are those people that feel that PoE deviated too far from the IE games that inspired it, and i feel for those people, i do.

But if you can't take the game at face value for what it is, and get stuck on the things that it isn't - causing you not being able to enjoy the game, Then that's your loss.

xosmi.gif

So, why are you here, then? Trying to enlighten the misguided 'fanboys' with your undisputed wisdom? Perhaps trying to shame Obsidian into making the game you want? (I wonder how they'll parse through all that helpful criticism in your original post though). Perhaps you've a need to spout bile and invective? Or is there maybe an underlying compulsion to just post a troll thread and see how many people you can piss off? Do tell.

Something tells me that we aren't going to have any substantial criticism of the game in this particular thread. Just my gut feeling. Don't know why. Just got that feeling.

• Like 9