My Rogue does insane damage

karn131

Question

This might sound like a good bug to have but it's not as it makes all fights trivial.

My Rogue does insane damage when dual wielding his weapons. The highest I've seen is in the region of 250,000 damage but average is between 75,000-125,000 I'd say. It goes back to normal if I use a gun but I've spec'd him and want him to be melee and he's the only character who does this ridiculous damage.

It was kind of funny to see him just run around a big boss fight one hitting everything but now I've lost the will to keep playing while there's no challenge.

Any solution to this?

I took some screenshots to show equipment and abilties:

3 answers to this question

Sounds potentially related to the gear/stats/saving bug?...maybe one of the abilities from a piece of enchanted gear (or a gun, if it's changing as you switch) is stacking every time the game saves, even if it's not being displayed outside of the dmg. number.

A link to the save game file would probably be helpful (I don't think you can upload/attach the save to the forum, need to use something like Dropbox or your own server and link it).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts