My "Most Powerful Enemy Defeated" is Stag

Hmm okay, checked my normal playthrough and Thaos is most powerful enemy defeated for Eder, but the Adra Dragon and Hylea Dragon are both missing from the list.

Maybe Eder got killing blow on all and Thaos is most powerful :p 

But probably some bug with the dragon(s)..

I just killed a Drake on Endless Paths level 5, and my most powerful opponent killed is still an Eldar Lion. :lol:

I think it is counted by enemy's level. Drake's are fifth level beasts, where Elder Lions (and every other creature that is marked as elder) are 9th level beasts. Non-elder stags, that aren't marked young, are 5th level beasts.

Sky Dragon is level 10 and Adra Dragon is level 12. Adra Dragon is highest level monster in the game, but I suspect that some of the kith enemies have higher character level.

So Sky Dragon should replace Stag (even if it is elder) as most powerful enemy defeated, but Drake should not replace Elder Lion, if my guess of how most powerful enemy defeated is determined.

I don't know if they have any system that sorts same level monsters in some specific power order or is it determined by which you kill first.

Maybe it works like this. If you have a level 3 character and land a last blow to a level 9 enemy, that counts as a powerful enemy defeated. But if you have a level 12 character and kill a level 12 enemy, it wont count, even if you kill the Adra Dragon or Thaos.

But I still think there's a bug. It makes no sense that you won't have Adra Dragon or Thaos appear as the most powerful enemy in the end game personal record.