Accuracy Stacking Bug

0rangekun

Question

I thought something was odd with my PC's accuracy earlier today, having 106. Short while later, I now have 133. No short-term buffs or anything.

Seems to be due to having two paladins with Zealous Focus (I know they aren't supposed to stack; Pallegina came with it, much to my immense frustration). Deactivating the aura brings my accuracy back down to 53, while reactivating it once more bugs it out. Kind of a big deal, when I've talented for Critical Focus. 

Edited by 0rangekun

4 answers to this question

Hey Orangekun,

This is in fact the source of your Accuracy bonus. You can remedy this simply by toggling all of your Zealous Focuses "Off". Then turn them back on. The ability seems to stack from repeatedly turning on of the paladins off and on. I've added this issue into our system and we will work towards a fix for a future update.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Hey Orangekun,

This is in fact the source of your Accuracy bonus. You can remedy this simply by toggling all of your Zealous Focuses "Off". Then turn them back on. The ability seems to stack from repeatedly turning on of the paladins off and on. I've added this issue into our system and we will work towards a fix for a future update.

Thanks

I tried that before making the thread. Tried toggling off all auras, removing Pallegina from my party, and any combination of the two. In any case, toggling my Zealous Focus returns the massively bloated Accuracy.

• Like 1