I figured I'd try to get the pazifism achievement in the same run as the solo one, but in Act 1 I have a hard time not killing enemies. In Act 2 I can do a lot of running quests and maybe outlevel enemies. To be honest, I didn't do the math there. It's not like I could solo the endboss below level 12.

Part of the idea was to sneak around, steal stuff and disable traps. I suppose I should switch from normal to easy to reduce the number of enemies as well...

So far I have made it to Level 3 and have solved the Smith's Shipment with a lot of help from some trolls. But now I can neither afford the Bronze Horn Figurine nor kill the swamplings to solve A Mother's Plea. I suppose I can do a bit of looting in Raedric's Hold, but I need the quest first and so these swamplings are quite important to kill.

So my question is: is this idea stupid and I should start killing enemies now? Or should I focus on select enemies (maybe the bear and/or the wolves guarding the stash in Valewood)? What do I need to defeat Maerwald? I guess the figurine and level 3 should be fine... But since I can't defeat 3 swamplings right now, that could be wrong.

I play a monk because I can outrun enemies and also think that's a decent choice for the end fight.

I believe you need to kill only one swampling. When you enter hug the right wall till you get visual on first swampling, unstealth and slowly move towards swampling until you get aggro and battle starts. Run back to entrance and only one swampling should follow you.

Out of curiosity, how to get achievement for not killing when killing?

Out of curiosity, how to get achievement for not killing when killing?

The achievement allows 175 kills. I have 20 so far... I am not sure how many "forced kills" there are in the game which I can't avoid, so I better stay low for now. I suppose Act 1 is the hardest, afterwards I will try to find the route which requires the least kills and will do any available fed-ex quest to increase my exp.

I tried several times to aggro only a single swampling, but was so bad in it, that I started to suspect there is some kind of group aggro. Guess I have to learn that! Thanks for the heads up :)

You can aggro them all, the small ones, but from my experience its possible to split them. I would even say that one of them breaks group if they run far enough. And if they turn there is always last one. I do not pull with ranged weapon, due to recovery. Either spell or visual out of stealth. Yeah, try it out.

Edited by knownastherat