Treasure chest is empty after adventure

jjftw12

Question

4 answers to this question

Should both particular adventures give any items?

Cail The Silent- The drake coils its body protectively around something. "One day I will become a burning thing. Bright and terrible like my spark."
Quest "Cinders of Faith"

Sagani- Sagani chuckles. "Nothing against these stuffy forests, but you haven't seen the southern lights over Naasitaq."
Quest "The Long Hunt"

I think it gives that generic message regardless of whether the adventure actually rewards any lootable item. But I haven't paid close enough attention to be 100% certain. The Stronghold definitely has a few glitches re: messages and such (the "workers are unpaid" even tho they are actually paid, for example).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

fwiw, I've done over 12 adventures, and it always says "rewards are in the chest" regardless of whether the reward was experience or reputation.

when it DOES say the rewards were cash or items, there was always cash or items in the chest.

btw, by "items" AFAICT, it usually means reagents of some kind, rarer reagents when it says major vs common reagents when it says minor.

haven't seen any actual equippable items come from any of my adventures.

so, if you have the botanic gardens and the curio shop built, you might not think you got anything if all you see is plants and parts... but you did.