Help i can't re-enter in the endless path

Cr0n0s

Question

Hi all,

i don't know if it's a bug or my fault but i can't re-enter in the endless path first level. The door in the hall is closed (it says i need a specific kay) and i can't speack with the stewart. Someone can help me?? i'm blocked from 2hours.

Cant EDIT:  Very minor spelling edit just to avoid confusion.

10 answers to this question

Thank you very much. This issue has been formally submitted to the team.

And after loading up your save game, it looks like there is still a way you can access the Stronghold Dungeon and the deeper levels of Od Nua.

If you exit the Stronghold Great Hall to the Stronghold Exterior, then walk near the Chapel, there should be a cellar door on the right side of the Chapel. If you click on that, Accept your party, then scroll the map to the top, you should be able to transition to the first level of Od Nua where you had fought Maerwald. From there, you can use the stairs on the right of the area to go further down, or use the stairs in the top-right to go up to the Dungeon. I hope that helps you!

Have the same problem.  It seems many of the areas I had previously been to reset as well. I never went to the endless paths and now am unable to enter dungeons or any further as the chapel entrance is just a magnifying glass for me still.  Is there any other fixes for this?  Can I use console to transition to level 1?

Thanks

Same problem as experienced above; door to Od Nua in the main hall locked and requiring a specific key, unable to communicate with statue. As with some others who seem to have the same issue, I have a conversation bubble with one companion that features no untried conversation options, and manually resolved a stronghold attack not long before (hard to say whether this triggered the bug...it may have been triggered much earlier, as I hadn't been in the stronghold for some time). Cellar door by the chapel is inaccessible even though I've previously reached the 7th or 8th level of the Endless Paths. 

Save file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2k9o0b7m67plkir/e99b293e978143ef8deaec41489f42df%2013166731%20CaedNua.savegame?dl=0

Opted to use the console commands to gain access back to the Endless Paths. 'iroll20s' and 'unlockall' opened the door, but everything is reloaded...all the conversations with Awakened souls, all the enemies.