Yoda character

The problem with Yoda/Vandar is that they're pretty much the same person, but with one having better gramatical skills than the other. What we need is a female Yoda-species with the 'wisdom' of George Bush, the attitude that would make Bastila considered as the personification of modesty itself and she would have the same 'subtle' love interest for the female MC as Juhani did in KotOR.

LOL A Yoda that thinks like George Bush and the attitude of Bastilla? Thats the most frightening image ever lol. I agree though that if a Yoda character is included it shouldn't be a clone of Yoda or Vandar. The new Yoda character could maybe be younger (like not a 100 +), or female, or old but on the dark side.

This is what I found about the Journal Of The Whills.

LUCASQUOTE

Journal Of The Whills

But Who The Heck Are 'The Whills'?

By: T'bone

Source: STARLOG, Star Wars: The Annotated Screenplays

Dateline: Monday, June 3, 2002

"...And in the time of greatest despair there shall come a savior, and he shall be known as: THE SON OF THE SUNS."

Ever since the original STAR WARS novel was released, people have been curious to know what exactly this meant. It's credited to something called "The Journal of the Whills," but there's not too much info out there on it. Why not? The whole idea was essentially dropped.

In a 1987 STARLOG Magazine interview, when George was asked what the "Journal of the Whills" was all about, he replied:

I'm not sure I can explain that. It's where the STAR WARS saga came from; it was a larger [chronicle] that I had been working on, of which STAR WARS was just a piece.

In the book Star Wars: The Annotated Screenplays, Lucas elaborates a little more:

"Originally, I was trying to have the story be told by somebody else; there was somebody watching this whole story and recording it, somebody probably wiser than the mortal players in the actual events. I eventually dropped this idea, and the concepts behind the Whills turned into the Force. But the Whills became part of this massive amount of notes, quotes, background information that I used for the scripts; the stories were actually taken from the 'Journal of the Whills'."

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

The problem with Yoda/Vandar is that they're pretty much the same person, but with one having better gramatical skills than the other. What we need is a female Yoda-species with the 'wisdom' of George Bush, the attitude that would make Bastila considered as the personification of modesty itself and she would have the same 'subtle' love interest for the female MC as Juhani did in KotOR.

LOL A Yoda that thinks like George Bush and the attitude of Bastilla? Thats the most frightening image ever lol. I agree though that if a Yoda character is included it shouldn't be a clone of Yoda or Vandar. The new Yoda character could maybe be younger (like not a 100 +), or female, or old but on the dark side.

Don't worry, it was just my sarcasm who got out of hand again.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I liked Vandar and wouldn't mind seeing him return in SL even if we have to have a hokey "he made it to the escape pod just in time" explanation for his survival.

On the other hand the creation of an additional yoda-clone would overstretch credability and devalue the character concept.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!