As the topic title said, anyone that have experience with Warbow Build or Rapier Single handed style can share to me he's experience? those 2 type of combination can be viable on hard? I plan to take hit to crit converter and stack accuracy for both style, so i want to ask if someone can share with me he's experience and help me decide wich one to pick, thanks and sorry for my english

I have the war bow for the most part as a ranged rogue. I just got a fine dagger and stilletos and so those are in the secondary slot in the event that I get closed on in melee. I am thinking I might even enchant the Warbow. She (the rogue) seems to do excellent dmg from Range!

As the topic title said, anyone that have experience with Warbow Build or Rapier Single handed style can share to me he's experience? those 2 type of combination can be viable on hard? I plan to take hit to crit converter and stack accuracy for both style, so i want to ask if someone can share with me he's experience and help me decide wich one to pick, thanks and sorry for my english

Both are viable on Hard if you want either for some thematic reason.  

Dual-wield/2h or Arbalest/Gunpowder weapons are better in terms of damage though.  

Dual-wield/2h or Arbalest/Gunpowder weapons are better in terms of damage though.  

I was thinking about a swashbuckling type of character or an archer, so the choice is for flavour  :), but even if dps is inferior is a lot worse or can put out some nice damage?

Edited by helmino

I was thinking about a swashbuckling type of character or an archer, so the choice is for flavour  :), but even if dps is inferior is a lot worse or can put out some nice damage?

Archer is much, much better.  The poor fool with the rapier will likely get eaten a lot.

Everything is viable in this game. It's difficult to make something that isn't viable. You can easily make either of these work. The one-handed style rogue is incredibly accurate and crits fairly often, so rapier isn't the best weapon, per se. You're going to want to swap between flails, daggers, and rapiers to deal with various enemies' DR. Stilettos are also quite good because their DR piercing usually translates into a flat +5 damage bonus. 

The war bow also works, and is quite safe. I wouldn't say it's 'better' so much as 'easier' because you don't have the micro manage the rogue and keep him safe as much.

Arquebus/Blunderbuss are the only ranged weapons worth considering now.

This is just outright untrue.