1st Level Wizard Spell "Jolting Touch" permantly activated

nhe

Question

Title says it ... the first level wizard spell "Jolting Touch" is now permantly activated.

This persists after restarting the game, but I cannot reload from before it got stuck.

3 answers to this question

It's going to be locked from now on sadly. Well, until they fix it with a patch. It can happen to any ability it seems. They haven't really responded to this issue in any way, so I don't know if it's on their priority list or not. The only time I've seen a developer comment on a thread reporting this issue is from the backer beta in September :(

Hey everybody, thank you for your feedback. The team is aware of this issue. We have a hunch that using an ability as a cutscene starts or as the game saves may cause it to remain in the activated state, but we are unsure if there are other ways this issue may arise. If anybody has any other ideas or 100% reproducible steps, it could help us pin-point the issue and find a solution. Thank you!

Guest Jamila

The problem is that the bug is quite subtle and people that have it working don't know they should keep an eye on it, while people that know they should have it stuck and won't observe anything useful anymore, unless they replay from healthy save (unlikely).

I can only say it broke down for me somewhere between beginning of Caed Nua level 1 and end of level 2 (all cleared except of pool room), and did not notice until much later on/down. Now how many cutscenes are there?