OT: Baldurs Gate question

I know this is offtopic as hell, but I figure that a few people around here have (recently) re-played BG1&2 and might be able to answer me this quick question faster than any "dedicated" BG-forum...

Do Jaheira's stats (her Dex increases from 15 to 17 for example) go up if you have her in your party in BG1 and then continue to BG2 (via Baldurs Gate Trilogy)? Also: what if I give her one of the + stat-point tomes in the game?

thanks, and I promise I will answer some more PoE-questions in these forums next^^

When I last played Trilogy, all characters with continued story in BG2 carried over with their BG1 stats, including stat tomes and Imoen dual-classed earlier than normally. In short, just like your own character. I can't say for sure if it's default behavior or an optional feature, but I think it's default.

• Like 1

Unmodded games would use the character asset present in the installation files.

So BGII Jaheira would be the BGII version.

Only your character gets imported, together with some equipment and some crucial items (who said golden pants?).

• Like 1

thank you everyone. So I guess I just drop her from my party and pick her up in BG2 and take the probably bad selection of weapon proficiences as a price for the better stats :)

Question answered and this thread is no longer necessary.

Great community here^^