Why don't the developers use this forum?

Perhaps it's becuase this is their forum because once they post something here they have to follow up and continue to discuss as people reply to their posts - since this IS the official forum - next they are spending all day jacking jaws with the masses and no work is getting done.

So when you paid 15K for that car and were unhappy with the way the ash tray was left out do the Ford or Chevy or even BMW forums have the lead designer of the project coming on to explain why this was done?  :no:

Think about it...

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Because they work on fixing the bugs.

And? And post elsewhere. Hence the thread.

I just exchanged a bunch of posts with Justin Bell in a thread about the soundtrack. POEtracker reveals other devs and QA testers are actively responding to bug reports, too. 

Perhaps it's because this is their forum because once they post something here they have to follow up and continue to discuss as people reply to their posts - since this IS the official forum - next they are spending all day jacking jaws with the masses and no work is getting done.

So when you paid 15K for that car and were unhappy with the way the ash tray was left out do the Ford or Chevy or even BMW forums have the lead designer of the project coming on to explain why this was done?  :no:

Think about it...

Thinking about it, if that's it, then its like "I saw the enemy and the enemy is me". "Can't win, for losing". "Got me coming and going". Any saying which means were screwed for even trying. They won't post at the official site because there are additional strings attached, so we'll post as some other place, because we can get in and get out. Well they can just post here and simply not follow up no matter how much we are on our knees begging. But this is common, so perhaps a game site can jot this down and approach a developer with why they do this and let us in on it.