Fire GodLike Battle-Forged passive bonus bug...

Begaz

Question

Hi!

I'd like to report a bug i'm having with my main character.

I don't know when that happened, but i've just realized that the Battle-Forged bonus from the Fire GodLike is always on, even if my endurance is not under the 50%, as stated in the description.

Sorry but i was unable to attach any files...

Cheers

4 answers to this question

I got two battle-forged +4DR on me with full health. Total of +8 free DR.

I think it was added when I load a save and rest my character who was already in very low health (under 50% endurance)

The DR bouns does not wear off.

Since there is no time limit nor it does not act like Transcendent Suffering ability which turns off after battle, the DR bouns can be stacked again and again.

Edited by junk11

strange, I have lvl 8 fire godlike monk and I dont have bug, is it on steam version or gog one?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

strange, I have lvl 8 fire godlike monk and I dont have bug, is it on steam version or gog one?

Unrelated to version, this issue is directly linked to the save/load bug that screw up stats. It is by far the biggest issue I have encountered in the game, but, still, I think it is manageable until the patch is out. The godlike battle-forged stat stacking up is pretty much the same as the INT stats going up crazy with the horn of plenty. In other word, wait until such buff expire before saving, otherwise the bug will appear if you load the said save.

Should be fixed retroactively in the next patch.

Edit : type-o

Edited by Whatever6669