As I walk in Pearlwood Bluff, my party see a little cute drake!

Engaging him only provokes a million of Xaurip that comes to his aid, not only attacking me but also keep healing the drake himself! (healing on hands to be more specific! who said paladins are useless?)

This was the taughest battle for me and I actually died twice before I decided to change tactic.

1) Aloth, you don't need fire spells. swap in the debuffs and lightning strike!

2) Eder, you hate using sword and shield I know, but for this one not only you will but also eat +con food!

3) Kana .... get your tanking gear on and eat some +might food :D

As the battle start I know those pesky Xaurip paladins will heal the drake, so I go for them first, trying to line enemy up for lightning strike.

It works but my tanky Eder takes a lot of damage and I do need to spam some +armor +healing buffs (thank you crazy Durance).

As only 2 Xaurip + a drake left, I get lucky with Aloth debuff that reduce the drake intelligence resolve and will resistance, allowing me to spam even stronger debuffs, that actually PARALYZE the drake himself. I managed to kill the Xaurip paladin and then finishing off the drake, letting the last little Xaurip left to run for his life but he seems really devoted to the dragon (maybe because hes the priest), so I unite him with his worship idol in the afterlife.

WIN.

Not a single down/death, level 5 party!

Thank you Obsidian for an epic game :)

what_can_cb510.png