Endless Paths level 13 is uncompletable. [MAJOR BUG]

LordBlade

Question

On level 13, you're apparently supposed to speak to one of the spirits to get the password for the door.

However it's not possible to actually ask about the password. After clearing the entire level, and looking all the things, all of the spirits that you can click on just give you the same lines about how they're not noticing you.

You can say "Hello?" and you just get a message about them not responding. There's no options with any of them to ask for the password. Which makes opening the door completely impossible.

This is a MAJOR bug that needs an immediate fix.

• Like 1

I can see the table, it's got a blue highlight over it. I clicked it the first time I was in there (after killing everything) and it apparently opened a doorway at the back of the room.

But the table still highlights (even though clicking on it again does nothing). And I can't talk to the spirits beyond the useless "Hello?" message.

Same I've passed on it for 2 days now and I want to finish it.

I thought maybe the sword had to be forged but that wasnt right.  I then thought maybe cause I went down the pit and skipped floors i needed to complete them.  After that I thought maybe I should of not imprisioned Klek.  Nope Nope and Nope.

The  floor can't be moved and all monsters on the entire floor besides the doors are all dead.  I've sneaked around for hours thinking maybe I missed something.

Nope.

Floor 13 Lost soul isn't talking and I've spoken to all of them over and over.

Below is the guide also which everyone is reporting the same problem.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/pillarsofeternity/guide.asp?ID=29967

is their a noclip command?

I cheated my way past it but I'm sure I'll revisit it again in other playthroughs

bring up the console

iroll20s - to enable cheats

nofog - to see what's beyond the door

findcharacter guardian - because the Guard of Od Nua is on the other side

teleportpartytolocation whatever  - replace whatever with the output was for the Guardian (cre_guardian_adra I think it was) in the next room

but get ready to a fight because it will literally drop you right on top of him

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

I cheated my way past it but I'm sure I'll revisit it again in other playthroughs

bring up the console

iroll20s - to enable cheats

nofog - to see what's beyond the door

findcharacter guardian - because the Guard of Od Nua is on the other side

teleportpartytolocation whatever  - replace whatever with the output was for the Guardian (cre_guardian_adra I think it was) in the next room

but get ready to a fight because it will literally drop you right on top of him

Small problem it kills achievements... 

Has to be a official fix or way to do this..

funny bug to add I got one of my 6 compainions to go thur the door by massive clicking.

Howerver 1 vs guardian = death

Couldn't get more than 1 through the door either.

Don't think this is possible until a fix is put in place or you cheat and break achievements.

It appears you need to complete the Tower in Heritage Hill before you can proceed past this.  You learn the language the spirits are speaking during that quest.

I'll give it a shot luckly today I went and cleared it and left the endless alone.

Strange that you have nothing saying that the endless has ties outside quests. 

If so basicly finishing act 2 will allow you to pass floor 13 (Yes I know it's not really all of act 2 but close)

Sigh was going to bed but I'll try it real fast see if it worked. 

Where is Heritage Hill?

It's a district in Defiance Bay. The quest you need to complete is part of the main quest line, so if you continue with that you'll hit it eventually.

Ah boo. I've been trying to get as much done without advancing the main quest as possible. :p

Yeah, I don't mind that it's tied to an outside plot point, I just wish there were some indication that it was.  Maybe a journal entry saying something like "Unless we learn to understand what they're saying, we'll never get past that door," or something like that.

• Like 2

I got past this point. what I found tricky is after you talk to the soul the new dialaoge opitons for the door are not at the bottom   with the others but more at the top of the screen.

Edited by at0mic

Guest Matt Sheets

There's a certain main quest that will allow you to pass this point.

Unfortunately the Strategy Guide is missing that step and I don't want to post any spoilers.

I have progressed my main quest to where i have learned the language.

I can now speak with the ghost on level 13 and he does give me the password.

When i try the password on the door

It says Traitors may not pass and im STILL stuck!  :-( ....

Also the door in the ghost room wont open. the button for it isnt clickable and i CANT advance my Sword quest either....

Somebody said to bypass it by installing the IE Mod ( and using Jump console cheat ) but it is not accessable without paying and registering.

Anybody know if and when this will get fixed?