Aloth's Grimoire went missing

Sidushi

Question

Hello and again with another weird bug. Namely Aloth's Grimoire suddenly went missing and I cannot cast spells with this character anymore. I remember that I fought some monsters using Kalakoth's Minor Blights and then used rest, this spell makes a mage unable to cast other ones until the effect wears off. Here are the screens:

6CqReOw.jpg0jNTuVO.jpg

Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y77svqkj159e0ne/1d6027456d104d4d828d0bc12155b5e5%2012044326%20SearingFalls.savegame?dl=0

Game Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttpxl9853hilr80/output_log.txt?dl=0

Thanks!

Aloth's grimoire has disappeared from my game, and all my previous save games apart from one that is too old for me to have the patience to go back to (multiple days worth of play time). The slot is not locked so I can equip other grimoires but lose all Aloth's learnt spells obviously.

Game is v2.03.0788 -steam on Windows 8.1. I've tried verifying game cache in Steam (no issues found) and removing and re-adding Aloth to my party without succes. I never dismissed Aloth previously (nor even removed him from my party). Latest savegame.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this that doesn't disable achievements? (or better clarify the change required to the MobileObjects.save file - I found the m_disableAchievements entry but it's not clear what I'm supposed to do with it. The mod mentioned doesn't appear to support the latest game version.)

Thanks!

Hey Ishatix,

I answered your dilemma in your support ticket. But in case you did not read it yet, take a look in your stash ;)

Oh wow, thanks Aarik/Obsidian!

I'm a bit confused about how you managed to do that without hacking into my computer, unless it was there all along and I was just too stupid to see it (I did look). Anyway, I guess it will be clear if/when the support ticket comes back to me (nothing in my email yet nor in my spam).

Thanks again and delighted to be able to play PoE again which is the first RPG I've ever come across that is likely to hold my attention long enough that I can imagine actually finishing it (as opposed to getting fed up with the massive management headaches which seem to inevitably build up and destroy the experience of most other RPGs).